New here. :)

Options
bethc370
bethc370 Posts: 41 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the group, but not to MFP. I've been doing WW online for 3 months and lost about 6 pounds. But have lost 28 since last summer. I track my points on WW website, but do not track food here.
I've not been too serious about WW in the past month, but am ready to really buckle down and work towards my goal. I was out of commission for 15 weeks following an open abdominal hysterectomy that I had in Dec, so I've lost a lot of muscle mass. Luckily I was able to maintain my weight throughout my down time.
I'm finally cleared for weight straining, and some light cardio. I have several chronic conditions that make serious cardio I advisable for now. I'm hoping the closer to my goal weight, the more I'll be able to do. I am cleared for all the strength training I can handle though.

So basically, I just wanted to say hi. I enjoy the friends I've made at MFP, and look forward to making more. :)

Beth

Replies

• AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • Ready4Thin
    Ready4Thin Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Beth, I am new here and new to WW. I've just finished my first week on WW, my weigh in is tomorrow at lunchtime! I am hoping this group gets a little more active, I need the support!

~ready~