What's your game plan?

Options
Are you going to do anything different now that you can't weigh yourself on a whim for 30 days? I am really driven to see results in my measurements so I am going to start incorporating strength training into my routine. I am a cardio junkie, but I know that building muscle tone shrinks your body and requires more fuel (I love to eat) in the long run.

Are you just going about business as usual until the end of the month?

Replies

• dockamie
    dockamie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going to focus more on proper nutrition & exercise and let knowing that I am practicing both consistently be my motivation instead of what the scale says.
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Business as usual for me, only ramped up because I want to be pleasantly surprised by my results at the end of the month!
  • arsuder
    arsuder Posts: 5
    Options
    I will focus on consistent healthy eating and exercise. Sometimes if I didn't like the number on the scale after a few days of trying I'd give up for the week and begin again Monday. By not looking at the scale for thirty days, I really think I can remain focused on how eating healthy and exercising makes me feel good and powerful.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as others here - I'm planning on putting more focus on what I eat and exercising.
  • CharliJo
    CharliJo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really only started about 3 weeks ago. I'm down 8 pounds so far and that has only been with watching what I eat. But for this no-scale challenge I plan to incorporate more excercise.
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    As for me I am going to get back in the gym like never before, In order to see that huge drop by the end of May, So I also added for the next 31 days no sweets of any kind such as - cookies, candy, cakes, ice cream any fattening sweets, My sugar intake will be coming from Fruits mainly...
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Business as usual here! Just no weekly progress checks!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    For me the scale is a huge factor...if I get a "bad read" I eat bad the rest of the day and think "I will do better tomorrow". If I like what I see then I do very good...CRAZY I tell ya! Shouldnt it be the other way around!!!!

I started 30DS 2 days ago. Today will be day 3. It's hard!! :frown: But I can not wait to measure and weigh on May 31!!!!

Best of luck to all
    Betsi :heart: