• kittychan91
    kittychan91 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i just found out the other day that im due jan 30
  • Mrsmako
    Mrsmako Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey!
    I am currently 8 weeks pregnant. I am due the 8th of January. Ballooned recently. Gone from a size 12 to a size 16 in about 6 months. Not happy. Spoke to my doctor and he said I can eat healthy and maintain weight throughout the pregnancy. The past few weeks have been terrible. Really bad sickness all day then starving all the night and stuffing my face. Just gone through my cupboards and I have lots of healthy food to keep me going :)
    Any tips?
    Currently 203lbs and 5'6ft.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'm due with number two on January 31. Another geriatric mum (39) and so relieved there are quite a few of us. Too soon to feel pregnant or have any symptoms - I too feel it could all be in my head, even though the little pink lines say otherwise. Another three weeks before I get to have my first scan.

Super nervous this time round as I lost a baby at ten weeks earlier in the year. Fingers crossed this one sticks!
  • scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies- after two miscarriages I am pregnant again, still first child for me =)

Due Jan 27-28 according to online calculators- I haven't called my doc yet- I am afraid I will jinx it...
  • MGSR
    MGSR Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has just found out!

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow, but having a scan on friday due to complications early on. I'm a massive worrier, so hopefully friday will put my mind at ease!

I haven't felt like exercising these last few days, I walked to and from the hospital a few times last week (about 5 miles) which made me feel a lot better for the rest of the day, but I just can't bring myself to do anything at the moment! We have an exercise bike so i might try and do some exercise on that later.
  • wonderflair
    wonderflair Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    46 and (SURPRISE!) pregnant with my 3rd. Still sitting down because I am still in shock! Trying to figure out how to break it to my 18 and 15 year olds! Man can life throw you some curves! Good luck to everyone and wishing you all smooth pregnancies :smile:

Well, you could always just wait and see when they figure it out on their own. ;) LOL! But seriously, congrats! I think if you are excited and welcoming of this new little addition to your family, your other children will begin to share in it, too. And just think - you will understand very well how quickly it all goes by, and will likely find yourself truly cherishing having another little person in your home. :)
  • MGSR
    MGSR Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just had the early scan and saw a tiny heartbeat! Measuring a little bit small, but I knew I ovulated late so I'm not too worried. Getting a bit more real now, beginning to let myself get excited!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I am about 6/7 weeks...and EXHAUSTED. I feel like sleeping all the time. Other than that, not much nausea, really. Already in maternity pants because I am retaining water like crazy! How insane is that?!
  • ricochette55
    ricochette55 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I think I may be due around Jan 31st or so. I'm 32 and this will be my 3rd pregnancy; had a loss at 23 weeks last April (lots of complications showed up at the 20-week sono). So between now and the first sono, I'm going to be a nervous wreck!! Well, really trying not to worry because I can't really do anything other than take care of myself :) The problems with the last pregnancy, per the doctors, had nothing to do with anything I did, which is reassuring.

I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy who is just perfect, so that's what I'm aiming for in this pregnancy :)

I'd been doing Insanity so I'm still doing it (have a daily schedule with my neighbor, keeps us both on track) but I'm taking the intensity way down...no jumping or vigorous stuff. Once I feel that's too much (and that waking up early is out of the picture), I'll do some easy pregnancy DVDs at home.

Congrats to everyone!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Hi! I think I may be due around Jan 31st or so. I'm 32 and this will be my 3rd pregnancy; had a loss at 23 weeks last April (lots of complications showed up at the 20-week sono). So between now and the first sono, I'm going to be a nervous wreck!! Well, really trying not to worry because I can't really do anything other than take care of myself :) The problems with the last pregnancy, per the doctors, had nothing to do with anything I did, which is reassuring.

I have a 3 1/2 year old little boy who is just perfect, so that's what I'm aiming for in this pregnancy :)

I'd been doing Insanity so I'm still doing it (have a daily schedule with my neighbor, keeps us both on track) but I'm taking the intensity way down...no jumping or vigorous stuff. Once I feel that's too much (and that waking up early is out of the picture), I'll do some easy pregnancy DVDs at home.

Congrats to everyone!

Glad to have you! So sorry about your loss. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy this time around!
  • cindymcd
    cindymcd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sadly I need to say good bye to this board. I miscarried on Monday. I started having some spotting last Friday and it stopped but then bleeding started Sunday night and was full blown by Monday. I had an ultrasound that showed I was carrying 2 but one was a blighted ovum and that's what caused the second pregnancy to fail. Apparently it's a 1 in 40,000 occurance and was destined to fail from the start. They both stopped growing at 6 weeks and I miscarried at 9 weeks and 4 days. I see my family doctor tomorrow and hope to be back in this group very soon but with a new birth club board. Best of luck to all the January babies on here!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Sadly I need to say good bye to this board. I miscarried on Monday. I started having some spotting last Friday and it stopped but then bleeding started Sunday night and was full blown by Monday. I had an ultrasound that showed I was carrying 2 but one was a blighted ovum and that's what caused the second pregnancy to fail. Apparently it's a 1 in 40,000 occurance and was destined to fail from the start. They both stopped growing at 6 weeks and I miscarried at 9 weeks and 4 days. I see my family doctor tomorrow and hope to be back in this group very soon but with a new birth club board. Best of luck to all the January babies on here!

So sorry about your loss....I have been there and know how hard it is. I'm blowing some baby dust your way~~~
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am due 1/27 with my second child. I currently have one son who is 2.5. I need to work on getting my calories under control and getting in regular exercise again. I have just been so drained between the fatigue and the nausea.
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am due 1/27 with my second child. I currently have one son who is 2.5. I need to work on getting my calories under control and getting in regular exercise again. I have just been so drained between the fatigue and the nausea.

That's my EDD as well!!! We just got to see our little one today on u/s! :happy:

Cindy, I am so so sorry for your loss :frown:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    OOOO I know what month you all had woopee, LOL! January 4th here...never thought I'd be so excited for the New Year.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

My heart goes out to you
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    OOOO I know what month you all had woopee, LOL! January 4th here...never thought I'd be so excited for the New Year.

LOL! Welll you and I must have been doing it around the same time....I'm due on the 2nd per the doctor but in reality, I think it's really the 4th for me (late ovulation cycle). U/S said the 4th too!
  • MandaLee8908
    Options
    Anyone have a bump yet? I am huge for 9w! I have been in maternity clothes since 5 or 6w. Is that crazy or what?!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Anyone have a bump yet? I am huge for 9w! I have been in maternity clothes since 5 or 6w. Is that crazy or what?!

No! so sad...my damn fat hides everything. I was hoping the boobs would look bigger but they dont...grrrr! I want to look prego too! I had a scary twinge on my left side today. Hopefully, it was a cyst or ligaments though.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    No bump yet (9 weeks) but by 7 or 8 at night I have to undo my jeans as they're getting uncomfortably tight. Still waiting for the pregnancy boobs too - as a B on a fairly large frame, the only time my breasts are in proportion to the rest of me is when I'm pregnant or breast feeding.