Last Dive/Next Dive

Options
dalehall64
dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
Diving season is quickly coming upon us. (for those of us that like warm water anyway)
What was your last dive and your next dive? (if you have any scheduled)

We did a day trip to Ginnie Springs a couple weeks ago and got some nice relaxing dives that day. I have nothing on the books as of yet. I'm headed to Panama City Beach in June for a Family vacay, so I'm sure I get some in that week, but nothing exotic on the schedule.

Replies

• Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing an underwater "Poker Run" this weekend.

(...and then play in a "real" poker tournament that evening!)
  • bama6977
    bama6977 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Last dive was last week at Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica. Did 2 each day. Don't even ask if I kept track on MFP of food or drinks:drinker: I will say I came back after 6 days weighing the same as when I left.

Next dive probably some where off coast of the Pandandle here in Florida next week. Definite the "Big O" very soon.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I will be in SoFL this weekend so I am diving Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Shore dives and boat dives.

So looking forward to the dives.
  • luckydays27
    Options
    Got another 3 dives in on Saturday. Great stuff to see and loads of fun. Cant wait until Bonaire in July.
  • ScubaBobOC
    ScubaBobOC Posts: 13
    Options
    Diving season? Isn't that any month with at least 28 days in it? :-)

My last dive was a few days ago, a wreck for the first dive and oil rigs for the second and third dive of the day. Video from the dives, enjoy!
  • luckydays27
    Options

My last dive was a few days ago, a wreck for the first dive and oil rigs for the second and third dive of the day. Video from the dives, enjoy!

Bob what a great video. So glad you posted this as it helped me find you. Those dives were awesome and hopefully we can all doit again soon.
  • ScubaBobOC
    ScubaBobOC Posts: 13
    Options

Bob what a great video. So glad you posted this as it helped me find you. Those dives were awesome and hopefully we can all doit again soon.

Thanks! Great dives and great trip indeed!
  • PNewmanTx
    PNewmanTx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last dive was this last December in St. Thomas USVI while on the Carnival Breeze. My wife and I got in a nice two tank dive and had the dive boat to ourselves. We did a back to back cruise, first on the Carnival Liberty, then the Breeze.

On the Liberty, we dove in Cozumel (Scuba with Alison), Belize (SeaSports Belize) and Roatan (Subway Watersports).

On the Breeze, we dove in Grand Turk (Grand Turk Diving Co.) and St. Thomas (St. Thomas Diving Club).

Our next dive will be sometime this May now that the water is getting warmer.