So far so good?

Options
betsij
betsij Posts: 299 Member
Has anyone slipped yet? :devil:

I was so tempted! But as I promised, my son said no way mom! You aint gettin the scales! I love that kid!
Oh and BTW....I have never been so sore in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love!
Betsi
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Doing ok here. I will not be tempted by the scale until next week. I may have an anxiety attack next week Wednesday when I can't weigh in!
  • betsij
    Options
    Doing ok here. I will not be tempted by the scale until next week. I may have an anxiety attack next week Wednesday when I can't weigh in!

I know you can do it!
    But just to be sure Im gonna need a pinky promise (holding out my pinky) :wink:
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I know I would have slipped if I hadn't sent my scales out of the house. I keep thinking I should weigh then remembering I can't. Each time I'm in the bathroom I kind of look around thinking there is something else I usually do .... This is good. I was getting too addicted and dependent.
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Doing well here, Yes yesterday was a challenge but I put on a pair of jeans this morning and It could just be me but they were a whole lot easier to put on today!!.. Good Luck everyone!!
  • CharliJo
    CharliJo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Doing good here...It was very challenging but I'm thrilled to not be bond to the scale when it comes to judging myself!
  • mylifemadelite
    Options
    I did! :blushing: LOL. So I am going home tonight and taking the batteries out. Then I am going to give it to my husband to hide. It didn't tell me anything positive anyways, but when I exercised today I felt a tremendous improvement. It just renewed my determination.
  • mzbrentzel
    mzbrentzel Posts: 10
    Options
    Yesterday was really hard...but I didn't do it!!! I Repeat....I DID NOT STEP ON THE SCALE!! This could be a world record for me haha :wink:

Day 3. Here we go.
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nope. I did weigh on the 1st so that I had a beginning weight and updated my file. I will take measurements tomorrow...and then I WILL NOT, and I keep repeating to myself, I WILL NOT get on the scale until May 31st and take measurements then.

I'm hoping the squat challenge, 30ds and my intent to do at least 30 mins of cardio a day will help move me in the right direction...and stop giving up when I see the scale fluctuate so much.
  • carrie5215
    carrie5215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was soooo close last night. I almost pulled it out (I decided to hide it in the linen closet so it wouldn't be tempting).
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Give your scale to someone otherwise having it still in your possesion is tough!!! :) Hey mail it to me I will keep it for you,, lol
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and I have looked longingly at the scale and have not stepped on it. The scale sits in my bathroom and taunts me, but I will show it who is boss. I keep it as a reminder that I need to work hard during my workouts and eat as clean a possible so that I won't have to worry about seeing a "bad" number at the end of the month.

I will measure myself and try on my goal pants from time to time... No more scale stepping! This is gonna be a great challenge!!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've been tempted but so far I've resisted! I'm even leaving my scale in the bathroom. I'm one of those people who seems to do best staring temptation right in the face because it makes me feel strong. :smile:
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sunday was soooooo hard not to get on the scale. Sunday morning is my usual official weigh in day. I walked around the scale and even put a toe on it before running out of the room. This is killing me not to know how I did. I will have to adjust myself and make sure that I'm eating right and going hard EVERYDAY to make sure that number that I see at the end of the month is the one I want.

How is everyone else doing? How was your weekend?
  • betsij
    Options
    Sunday was soooooo hard not to get on the scale. Sunday morning is my usual official weigh in day. I walked around the scale and even put a toe on it before running out of the room. This is killing me not to know how I did. I will have to adjust myself and make sure that I'm eating right and going hard EVERYDAY to make sure that number that I see at the end of the month is the one I want.

How is everyone else doing? How was your weekend?

hahaha, I picture you running out of the room like you saw a snake!
    Doing good here!
    cant wait until 5-31!
  • betsij
    Options
    I've been tempted but so far I've resisted! I'm even leaving my scale in the bathroom. I'm one of those people who seems to do best staring temptation right in the face because it makes me feel strong. :smile:

:flowerforyou:
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Mfp put my calories up just as I started this challenge (I'm guessing due to the weight loss over the last few months). Although I'm needing the extra calories - I was getting really tired and had no energy when my calories were lower - without weighing myself every day I'm so convinced I'm going to either not loose anything this month or put on weight. But I'm going by faith that this will all work out and pleasantly surprise me!