FRIDAY 5/3 What's your plan? Hard work = good payoff

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Can you believe we're at the end of another week! This one was especially fast for me. What are your plans, gotta bust your butt to make Sunday's weigh in or are you on track and ready to go?

Replies

• krk5235
    Options
    Going to start my day the same way I did all this week, go out early and chase the turkeys around, get to hump up and down the hills of our hollow. Then we are getting new flooring installed in our bathroom. Tomorrow night we have to set up our football teams concession stand for the school's artsfest, so I probably wont get much exercise in, unless I go out in the dark and hike some more.
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Keith! Where were you today! I didn't see you post....

Tomorrow\Today - 5/3 - Another round of P90. Im skipping plyo....still nursing the shins back into shape. Grrr... So whatever Wednesdays normal P90, will be done on Friday evening, before I dive into a couple of low calorie cocktails. :)
  • missharleychick
    Options
    Going to start my day the same way I did all this week, go out early and chase the turkeys around, get to hump up and down the hills of our hollow. Then we are getting new flooring installed in our bathroom. Tomorrow night we have to set up our football teams concession stand for the school's artsfest, so I probably wont get much exercise in, unless I go out in the dark and hike some more.

I would cry if I shot a turkey, or an ant. Im such a city girl.. :( lol
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My plan tomorrow is to complete Level 1, Day 3 of 30DS, then take the night off from running. I'm doing another 5k on Saturday morning, so I want to rest of for that. This time I'm running with my aunt, who is a triathlete. I'll do my best to keep up with her! Two of her sons, aged 9 and 14 are also running, plus my grandma and my daughter are going to walk. It should be a lot of fun!

I completely blew my calorie intake today, or at least I feel like I did, so tomorrow will be much, much better! Especially since I won't be running tomorrow night!
  • missharleychick
    Options
    My plan tomorrow is to complete Level 1, Day 3 of 30DS, then take the night off from running. I'm doing another 5k on Saturday morning, so I want to rest of for that. This time I'm running with my aunt, who is a triathlete. I'll do my best to keep up with her! Two of her sons, aged 9 and 14 are also running, plus my grandma and my daughter are going to walk. It should be a lot of fun!

I completely blew my calorie intake today, or at least I feel like I did, so tomorrow will be much, much better! Especially since I won't be running tomorrow night!

Fun CURTINA!!!! I thought I was going to blow my calorie intake today. When I had dinner, I listened to my "trigger" to say I am full, and stopped. For me, that is a big deal!!!
  • sophieburningham
    sophieburningham Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Plan for the day is to work on swimming again, I WILL go without no breaks and push through this barrier if it kills me! Figuratively speaking of course....but that's the goal! I had a nice early night last night and just had a little snack so hopefully by the time I get going to swimming I will have plenty of energy to keep me moving ^-^
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i had trouble getting to 10,000 steps. I did it but got so tired! It has been a long week at work.

Today i will get 10,000 steps and try to get an additional 2000.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I know right, the week went really fast. Today I took a break from working out as I'm so sore after doing 30 day shred. Damn I feel so dizzy and it's like my body's tearing apart. However, I will eat sensibly and try me best to drink 8 glasses of water. Hopefully I will be back on track tomorrow :)
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Friday is upon us again and with our weigh in a few days I want to eat sensibly this weekend, try to stay within my calories. Its like when the weekend comes all sanity goes too, it's hard to not splurge! I will go to the gym and get on a treadmill, possibly add some biking in there again. Have a good weekend everyone!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am pumped for today! Aside from the awesome sneak-peek at the scale I had this morning that is whispering of great things to come on Sunday; I am all set for a great day! I bought new sneakers yesterday and I am pumped to hit the pavement with them for a run after work. Hoping I do as well as I did on Wednesday with my running...
    After running, planning on doing some strength training as well :)
  • missharleychick
    Options
    I am pumped for today! Aside from the awesome sneak-peek at the scale I had this morning that is whispering of great things to come on Sunday; I am all set for a great day! I bought new sneakers yesterday and I am pumped to hit the pavement with them for a run after work. Hoping I do as well as I did on Wednesday with my running...
    After running, planning on doing some strength training as well :)

Ha Ha! I had a sneak peek too! Good work so far! Keep it up!!!
  • krk5235
    Options

Tomorrow\Today - 5/3 - Another round of P90. Im skipping plyo....still nursing the shins back into shape. Grrr... So whatever Wednesdays normal P90, will be done on Friday evening, before I dive into a couple of low calorie cocktails. :)

I am like super busy this week, wouldn't be if we could get parents of the team to get involved in their kid's sport!! Running all over getting ready for one of our bigger fund raisers, I left the house @ 5 am and didn't get back till 9:30 pm woo hooo!!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options

Hey Niomi!
    Skinnygirl just put out a new moscato...
    $15 a bottle but 15% less calories! :drinker:
    Just sayin...
    BBB
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My husband and I shoveled No. 2 crushed stone for 2 hours last night! What a workout!!!!

I'm hoping that helps me out for Sunday:)

Today, another beautiful run:)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My son has a minimum day at school, which means I better get going or it'll be time for pick up before I know it!

Today, 30DS Day 3 and 3 mile walk.

Have a great day!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we had a fire drill at work and I walked down 22 flights of stairs. Needless to say, I felt that was the perfect excuse to do NOTHING last night...not good! Today, I'm so sore I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. BUT, I'm going to force myself to go to the gym after work and at least do 30 minutes of cardio. I'm sure once I get going, my legs will loosen up a bit. As I said, I couldn't get out of bed this a.m., so I did not pack my healthy lunch/snacks as I've been doing all week. I'm going out with some girls from work for lunch and I will eat a healthy salad.

I feel like a total bum full of a million excuses...it's been raining for about a week here, so I think the weather is contributing to my crap attitude today - sorry everyone!
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Been working my but off... and I must admit I love the way the inches feel.
  • Frickin_Kat
    Frickin_Kat Posts: 22
    Options
    I am up early for my Friday off, I've dropped off my car at the shop for some routine work and waiting for a friend to pick ME up for some pick up soccer. I'll be home in time to meet the AC repair guy. It's Friday cheat day, but I want to be good so I see some results on Sunday. I feel different, but the weight is not dropping.
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Made a good attempt at getting on the mill yesterday evening, but then got called in to work. So I would really like to get a run and some strength training in tonight. And same old, same old with diet- stay within calories.
  • crystalball24
    Options
    I am up early for my Friday off, I've dropped off my car at the shop for some routine work and waiting for a friend to pick ME up for some pick up soccer. I'll be home in time to meet the AC repair guy. It's Friday cheat day, but I want to be good so I see some results on Sunday. I feel different, but the weight is not dropping.

Thats how I feel also, I feel skinnier but the scale isn't moving for me!