30DS...just a few questions and comments.

Options
betsij
betsij Posts: 299 Member
So today will be day 4, I am doing some of the circuits better than day 1, but I still have trouble doing ALL the cardio. I can do the jumping jacks, but the butt kicks and jump rope i always have to stop for a second. Lets not even talk about the soreness, its CRAZY. But I do have a question...Should I or shouldnt I take a day off? Is this meant to do every single day? Cause if it is I will. Also how long before anyone was able to move up a level...casue I dont see that anywhere in my near future!

btw...me and Jillian have a love/hate relationship....I love to hate her! (not really but dang!!)
:mad: :heart:

Betsi

Replies

• nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not real sure how to "officially" answer your question, but I've been crazy busy all day and getting the shred in today is looking unlikely. In other words, if you need a rest day it's fine by me! I may be having one today by default!!!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Technically it was designed to be done 30 days straight - 10 days at each level. BUT you have to do it with what works for you. If you need a dy off or just can't get it in (like me yesterday) then take the day off. If you don't feel up to moving up (level 2 is a killer and I'm dreading it!) then stay longer at level 1. I actually think level 3 is easier than level 2 and may even consider swapping those two levels around. Level 3 is harder in the cardio side but level 2 is harder on the strength which is my weakness. So what I'm saying is make it work for you. Whatever you do, as long as you are doing it consistently you will be getting something out of it and will see results.
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
    I am going to try and do it everyday...today will be day 7 (I started a day early)
    As for level 2...not even close!