Why do guy's......? This is for everyone!

Options
Jamie_Barnes
Jamie_Barnes Posts: 19 Member
When I talk to certain guy's they just think that I am a big girl (weight wise) and they don't want to give me a chance or to get to know me. Why is that? I have been single for a long time and really need to know what is going on and what is wrong with me.

Replies

• MikeC0679
    MikeC0679 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think that if you're looking for the "right" guy, he won't be superficial like the guys that you're talking about. Unfortunately, even the guy who seems the nicest on the outside can ultimately wind up being that way. That being said, there does have to be a spark of physical attraction as well, I believe, in order for things to progress. In most cases. THAT being said (I have a lot of things being said!), the picture that you're showing does not show anything that should make anyone run away and hide, so I would say... It's not you, it's them. :)
  • Jamie_Barnes
    Jamie_Barnes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could find someone. I am tired of being alone. I really wish that I had someone in my life. :cry:
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have no specific insight here. I have been married since I was 19 and then I was at my lowest. However I am here is u ever need to talk.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'll just say it depends on the guy, honestly.

Traditionally men are visually oriented creatures, though. If you are speaking from a primal lust perspective anyways. I would say its better to get involved with a person who is friendly with you, versus someone who just wants a hot body, Miss Jamie.

There is a secondary quality, an 'it factor'. Something that draws a man to a particular woman. This also varies from man to man.

A true, blue dude would, if you ask me, help his lady reach her maximum potential, by her side.