Commitment for today - Sun May 5

Well folks, weigh in day today!
What commitments are you making today to help reach your goals? Is this a rest day for you? Tell us all about it :)

Replies

• warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Today I work in the bar, so I will be on my feet all day and moving.... add to that my plans to eat only the healthy goodies I pack and today should be a good day :)
  • Heavensblessings
    Heavensblessings Posts: 46 Member
    Sunday is usually my rest day. All the men at our church are cooking lunch for the women for an early Mothers Day so I plan on making healthy choices and hopefully stay away from the dessert table!
  • Today is family exercise day.
    Either hiking the local mountain or walking our bike trail.
    Nothing intense, just moving my body with the kids...
    Enjoy this beautiful day and here's to another really good week.
    BBB:happy:
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Saturday and Sunday are my most active days of the week. I walked/ran 15,000 steps yesterday. Today I plan on repeating that.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    I'm going to Wildfire Restaurant for a birthday party. Committed to eating right but I have no idea what is being served and I don't know the nutritionals. Any advise to keep things under control?
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    I've already jogged my 3 miles and I plan on doing some yard work and taking the dog for a 3 mile walk later. Have a good Sunday everyone :flowerforyou:
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Got my workout in earlier than usual as the phone hasn't rang yet for work. Ran a mile to warm up then did 20 minutes of lower body strength training. Kept brunch at 400 calories- stayed away from the bread and potato patties. Hope to keep within calories the rest of the day without using any of my workout extras.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    I will do level 1 Day 5 of 30DS today, and although I would normally rest from running on Sundays, I am going to do at least 3 miles today. I ate over 3,000 calories yesterday and I'm feeling REALLY bad about it, so today needs to be a MUCH better day!
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    I already did level 2 of 30DS and some walking this morning. I will be walking 2 miles tonight (a mile to and from) for dinner... Margaritas!!! :)
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    I biked 8 miles of the northern section of Des Plaines River (DPR) trail and around Independence Grove Forest Preserve. Met family there for a nice picnic.
  • Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    I haven't had a rest day in 2 weeks so today I am committed to being lazy! Even though it is tough just to type this out, I will not exercise today! Oh, and also, I will eat whatever I want and not worry about logging. I need to do that once in awhile to keep things interesting. Tomorrow I will be back in the gym at 5:00 AM to hit the weights hard and put in some cardio and crunches!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    I went a little crazy today for Cinco de Mayo (my diary is open..I ordered sensibly, but ended up eating chips and finishing my bf's carne asada! lol). Then I took a three hour tequila induced nap. However, I'm feeling quite refreshed now. I'm going to hydrate and hit the gym within the next hour!
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    I've already jogged my 3 miles and I plan on doing some yard work and taking the dog for a 3 mile walk later. Have a good Sunday everyone :flowerforyou:

I spent the afternoon in the sunshine gardening and decided to have family over for a cookout, no walk with the dog too lazy now.
  • Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    I did a 10k yesterday, i hadnt trained as much as i should have but i did it in less time than i did the same one last year. I also managed to jog all of it :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Spent the day at Disneyland. Walked a lot, didn't go too food crazy. Rest day, fun day.