intorduction

crissy_percival
crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
name age why you joined this group n site how long have you been a member of mfp and some fun facts single or not straight gay etc

i will start

crystal stuart

group because of my hips and bum.

site because i have stuborn baby weight :/

about 1 year.

i am fun, i am on all day pretty much, i love this site and group, this is my first group.

lesbain

Replies

• kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member

hourglass figure......just happens to be a very large hourglass with ripples at the moment :)

Time to get this crap off before it gets even harder!

Married for 22 years to my awesome hubby. Two kids, ages 19 and 17.

Two dogs lol

Crazy humor and love to laugh!!!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    38 in 3 weeks and 1 day

hourglass figure

my thighs and my butt are the problem areas

single mom of my 11 year old daugter Rylee

fun facts about me:
    people assume by looking at me that I can't sing because when it comes to keeping rhythm I am not on beat but they don't know I can automaticially keep perfect timing in my head when I sing it comes natural for me same with pitch

I have been to Belarus ( a former part of russia before they gained indenpendence.)

I am related to two people in history. ( on my dad's side William Clark ( Lewis and Clark expedition) on my mom's side the 19th president of the USA (Rutherford B Hayes.

my mom's adoptive mother was a chauffer to Aimee Semple Mcpherson ( an evangelist who staged her own dissappearance)

My uncle Mac was mistaken for the missing Lindbergh Baby they looked a like, were the same age .
  • I joined because CURVEY GIRLS DO IT BETTER!!! :happy:
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    thats quite true as well lol
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Hi,

I am new to MFP, I joined as Crissy told that she had made a group..

Wanna lose some huge amount of fat...looking forward to virtual pals...

thanks

Feel free to add me..

i am also new to groups, this is my first group, i am a nice bloke and would like to get to know you all :)