Commitment: Monday, May 6

Options
TrinaGoss
TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
I'm not a moderator or anything, but I didn't see a commitment thread for today so I thought I'd start one. Hope no one minds!

What are you planning to do today to reach your goals?

Here's to another great week!

Replies

• TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This morning I completed Level 1, Day 6 of 30 DS. My muscles are feeling slightly less sore now, so that's a very good thing! Later this evening I will push myself to run 4.25 on the treadmill. I also commit to eating better today and the rest of this week. My weekend was terrible as far as that's concerned, so it's time to get back on track!
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the thread Curtntrina- I really needed to account for my terrible eating yesterday. Bad, bad, evening. I am going to restate my goals-
    1. Eat withiun calories and eat clean- no white bread or white sugar.
    2. Run and strength training.
    3. Meditate a few minutes each day.
    Hope everyone has a great week :bigsmile:
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the thread. I had a bad evening yesterday as well, I ate too much and had a few chunks of chocolate but I'm back on track today with Day 5 on 30DS and 30 minutes Pilates.
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Way to take the bull by the horns curtntrina...
    I'm actually worried about miss harley chick. Has anyone heard from her?
    Also, thoughts going out to junkntrunk today as her daughter is having her surgery today.
    Life is busy this week as my children are in a performance of Wizard of Oz and have rehearsals every day this week and then performances on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    My goal is to sneak in a quick HIIT on the treadmill before bed...
    Planks during THE VOICE... nicf476 where are you?
    Go Team Adam!!!!!!!!!
    BBB
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    May 6th Commitment:
    -Walk 12,000 steps
    -Drink 8 or more glasses of water
    -Complete push-up APP on my phone
    -Buy a new scale (Completed and should be here on Friday!!)
    -Buy 30 Day Shred (Completed and should be here on Friday!!)
  • curses7
    curses7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My hips are still a bit sore so today is just eat under my calorie goal. Tomorrow I'll start back with a little light recumbant bike at the gym. Cardio without having to put all my weight on my angry legs.
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    Yep I am going to stay within my calorie goal today. I have hurt myself over the weekend so I haven't been able to exercise so for today I will exercise my will power. :cry:
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Raining today, so no hiking for me for a few days. It would be a muddy mess. I did 2 miles on the treadmill and continued with 30ds. Struggling with weight loss. Scale has been up, which is depressing. I thought I was doing everything right. *stomps feet*. Didn't bother posting my weight yesterday. Measurements haven't changed except for losing in my bust ... Figures! Will continue to plug away. This TDEE business has left me confused.
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    Today's health/ weight loss goals:
    - Get plenty of sleep . (Last night I got very little & am suffering today).
    - Go to the Gym after work for 20 minutes of cardio & leg press machine.
    - Walk dogs 2 miles tonight

- Take my supplements which aid in fat-burning (Green Coffee extract, CLA, B-12 & B-6).
    - Maintain focus on health/ eating right.
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to take the bull by the horns curtntrina...
    I'm actually worried about miss harley chick. Has anyone heard from her?
    Also, thoughts going out to junkntrunk today as her daughter is having her surgery today.
    Life is busy this week as my children are in a performance of Wizard of Oz and have rehearsals every day this week and then performances on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
    My goal is to sneak in a quick HIIT on the treadmill before bed...
    Planks during THE VOICE... nicf476 where are you?
    Go Team Adam!!!!!!!!!
    BBB

I'm here, just waiting for the post so I can add my commitment!
    TEAM ADAM :love:
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    After this post I will be hitting the trail with the dog and doing my 3 mile run! I have been shaving time off and that feels great, can now do it in 27 minutes! Next I will have to increase the distance.
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks Curtntrina! No exercise goal for me today, outside lots of cleaning. Muscles need a rest after hug bike ride yesterday and getting sun burnt arms (oops)... Oh yah, happy melanoma prevention day, team! So, my food goal for today is to drink lots and lots of water.
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Today i had PT. Afterwards I went to the gym completed a strength workout and Day 3 of the C25K program. My leg is getting better everyday. :smile:
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting us off today, Curtntrina!

I have a shin splint so walking is minimal. That will teach me to build up slowly to 5miles a day instead of jumping off the deep end.

I have been good with planning my meals and sticking to my calorie goals. Yesterday evening I made pizza but ate just one slice. I had fruit as dessert.