WEEK 4? ALREADY?!

Options
SnicciFit
SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
Is it just me, or is this going by REALLY FAST?! I'm feeling good and definitely have a lot (ok, waaaaaaaaay too much) food in the fridge. It's a good thing though, this week is going to be crazy-crazy busy!

Replies

• MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I can't believe it! This has been so easy this time around. I found myself jonesing after sweets while perusing Pinterest last night, but other than that I'm fine.

This time around I've cut out breakfast, and eat a big lunch around 11:00 and dinner around 5:30 or 6pm. It has totally eliminated my need to snack throughout the day then. It's great.
  • cksummer2013
    cksummer2013 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it either! This is my first of many I'm fairly certain. I cannot wait to measure!
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It's weird that it's the "home stretch". I'm almost scared...oddly...for it to be over. I kind of feel like I cheated or something this week or that I've been slacking becasue the snacking is more. I think I became depressed the other day when I looked at my vitamins that I take daily and they have both sucralose and soy. I never thought in a million years to look at those. So I guess that flops my whole30 in that sense lol.

I will keep going - I've made super positive changes and I already know i've lost weight becasue I had to weigh in for a work contest so that is excellent either way. The whole thing for me was about breaking the constant crap cycle I was on and this has done that.

Cheers for this last bit!!! ........let's bring it home :)
  • ksellen1
    ksellen1 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You guys are rock stars! I can't wait for all of you to post your results!
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Ya pretty nuts for sure! Definitely looking forward to Day 31 though! This is perfect beer weather and I'm missing it! haha

Otherwise it hasn't been too too difficult though! I also feel good and am sure I'm down a few pounds! :)