May 6, 2013 - May 12, 2013

preshusgem
preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
Hello everyone!! How are you all? Still pushing play or lifting something, I hope?

I did not complete a full week of Week 16. I think I'm getting bored. It could be the nice weather we're finally having in Chicago or just boredness. IDK? I went to the gym last weekend with the hubster and he worked me hard where I couldn't walk up or down the stairs for a few days. So, I did P90X Stretch yesterday and felt much better. I haven't done that one since last year and I have gotten much stronger and more flexible since then. There were 2 moves I couldn't do cuz of my belly but I know if I keep up with that dvd I'll eventually master those moves by the summer.

Eating wise, I have a more difficult time during the week than on weekends. I know, backwards right?

Today, I will either start Week 17 or jump on the elliptical and do some weight training. I'm thinking of doing the X Stretch everyday. That hour just flew. I think bcuz I haven't done it in awhile that Tony's corny lines just didn't phase me. LOL.

Have an awesome Tuesday everyone!

Replies

• Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Hi ladies, pushing play is a must anymore for me. I just feel so much better doing it. :) today I had a HIIT 20. I am to do for the next 2 weeks CLX lean 3 and whatever TF dvd on top of that every other day. It's kinda retarded if you ask me. I mean I like the leans but not just lean 3, for 4 weeks. My workout for mon was to be CLX 3 with fire 45 after that is crazy tha't's an 1 hour 30 min workout who has time for that. So I am getting kinda bored. I am thinking I will do body beast. I want to lose something and like Jeni said I think I will find just CLX boring. I like doing the mix of the two but need a break I think. Besides I want to beat my hubby doing body beast. He says I'll be a big cry baby and not want to do it. Grrrr, so I told him I would love to workout while watching 3 sweaty hot guys working out LOL. Also I told him I have strong legs and will beat his little 10lb weights anyway. He hates legs and they are his weak point. He starts at 10 and ends with 30. On the whole guy note in Body Beast there is no woman what is up with that!!! Every beach body program has woman in it, p90x, TF, CLX, p90, insanity, ect. The only one I am not sure about is Brazilian butt lift. Well ladies this chick had better get to bed. Nite keep pushing play :P

Ps. Stel, you should do body beast with me, it would be fun.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Vini~I'd love to do Body Beast...I just don't have enough hand weights. My heaviest hand weight is only 15 lbs. I do have bands. IDK if the band color is universal...I have yellow, green, red and blue. The only thing I don't like about Body Beast is the lack of a warm up and cool down (2-3 min is just not enough).

I didn't press play today either. I was supposed to do HIIT 15/Upper 20 but that didn't happen. Ho hum.

I need to log my food. Laters all!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Hey ladies! I've been hitting the gym lately, since my lovely neighbor still hasn't left her apartment. The hubby also took me jogging on the 5.3 mile trail at a local park... and I saw a 3 foot long snake in the middle of the freaking trail. Freaked me out. I think I'm just going to use the weights at the gym, and maybe get a set of free weights after we move to Missouri in December. Glad you ladies are sticking to it!!
  • lucy_878
    lucy_878 Posts: 91 Member
    Hey ladies! Long time being on the community post! I have been incorporating TF back in my workout and doing this Zgogo workout. My eating is all over the place...some good days some bad...but I will keep on keeping on. Hope all is well! Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies, aunties, etc!
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Pushing play as always. :) I feel like I really need to change it up so I guess I will be starting body beast in June :) I would do it now but I really want to complete this TF / CLX hybrid. Which has about two more weeks so would put me in June anyway. I ordered some protein the other day and got it today. The shake was Trutein bananas and creame. YUM! I also want to wish everyone a happy Mother's Day!!
    @Lucy- I have been wanting to ask you what is Zgogo? Whatever it is you get an amazing burn from it. :)