I have failed AGAIN

Options
Strong_Heart
Strong_Heart Posts: 32 Member
Things have NOT been going well on my weight loss journey. In the month of April I totally blew it!!

I am ashamed to say that my eating got out of control and remained so for the whole month. :cry:
Today, [5/7/13], I made the decision to rein my appetite back in, but it is going to be hard because I have re-awakened all of my food lusts.

I have not weighed myself since April 1st. I am terrified of getting back on the scale because I know there will be a weight gain and I really don't want to know how much damage my month long binge has done. :embarassed:

I feel like such a failure. :brokenheart:

Replies

• iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

FR sent.

So glad you are taking back control of your appetite. Don't fear the scale. You have to assess the weight gain so you can re-group and get back on your program. I gained 15 pounds due to stress eating - it's so easy to do when Jack in the Box is your best friend. I'm 5 pounds over Starting Weight - if I can work my way back so can you!

Have a great day, get back to logging your food, and face that scale - it won't bite. :smile:
  • SJLS2013
    SJLS2013 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good for you for not giving up!

Sounds like a really tough set back but you can break through it and get back on track. Get on the scale, mark this as the point your turning around from and work hard and you will achieve your goal!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!! Today was a slip up for me too. We have to take it day by day

As long as there is still a tomorrow waiting for us we have hope. =)

Hang in there doll. I know it's tough :I Emotional eating can grab a hold of us and control us so easily. We just have to fight the urges and wait them out <3 .