commitment and challenge Wednesday 5/8

Options
2»

Replies

• LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm kind of tired today from a good gym workout last night; and a 'draining debate' (not exactly an argument) with the guy I've been dating.
    Am going out for drinks with the girls tonight - so my goal is to keep it to 2 or 3 low-sugar cocktails, rather than wine or gin gimlets (which have 200 calories each).
    Low sugar drinks include thinkgs like lemon vodka/&soda or a Skinny***** (which is apparently diet coke and rum - but I want to avoid caffeine at night).
    I really want to just go to sleep by 10pm but think it's possible to do both.
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    On Wednesday's there is a Zumba class where my daughter dances today I am going to do it as long as I can last.

I did it... made it a full hour. It was awesome!!!:happy:
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wasted day, had to run to sams club an hour away pick up items for the league track meet that our school is holding Saturday, does walking around sams and walmart for 2 hours get me any exercise points. now 10 at nite and didn't get the exercise in. Makes me worried for my 2 pound goal this week.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow (Wednesday) morning I'll roll myself out of bed early to do Level 1, Day 8 of 30 Day Shred. I'm starting to get excited about starting Level 2 on Saturday - although I've heard it's pretty tough! My challenge for tomorrow will be to run 5.25 miles on the treadmill in the evening, and to eat a healthy lunch. I'm visiting a different office within my company tomorrow and they are taking me out to lunch. I usually don't do well when I eat out - but I'll challenge myself to make a healthy choice!

I feel like I made a pretty healthy choice at lunch today and I met my goal of running 5.25 miles. I really didn't feel like doing it and several times I asked myself WHY I made that my challenge today, but I still pushed through and did it!