Want to share this with my lovely group!

Options
I did some research,on a tip for weight loss by Dr. Oz,talking about the benefits of drinking organic,unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Apparently,it helps balance blood sugar and brings the body's ph level to normal. It has so many benefits! Dr.Oz,showed himself,just drinking a shot of it,which is not recommended. They say to always dilute it with water,and even drink it through a straw because it is hard on tooth enamel. This week,after every meal(3x a day) I mix 2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar with 1/2 glass of water and drink it through a straw. The taste isn't great,but the straw helps. I LOST 41/2 pounds this week! I did some extra gardening that probably helped,but if this works,I am going to keep drinking it. Sometimes I have a coated tongue(yeast) from too much sugar,but now it's pink. The only thing I read that you have to be careful with is if you are diabetic,it can drop your sugar and you may take too much insulin. It also lowers blood pressure. Anyway,that's my tip of the day. Anyone else? p.s. I can't exercise for 48 hours(not even walk) cause I had a steroid shot today.uggh, Have a great week,ladies.:heart:

Replies

• PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Heard of this -- I will need to pass due to my diabeties.