I messed up

Options
betsij
betsij Posts: 299 Member
So I go into the bathroom this morning, and there they are...my scales. I could not stop myself! I jumped right on them! I am so mad at myself right now! apparently my son got them out for my husband last night and didnt hide them from me, he forgot and left them out. I am so weak!! The funny thing is, it was a good number, but I still failed!!

:blushing: :sad:

Betsi

Replies

• nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's okay! But don't let i happen again :):):)
  • betsij
    Options
    It's okay! But don't let i happen again :):):)

I cant believe I did it!
    :angry:
    I guess I should be the one to pinky promise!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So far I have resisted!! I have to go to the doctor soon and I'm so afraid I'll either look at the scale or the nurse will tell me my weight even if I tell her not to tell me!
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Man oh man, WHY!!!!?????? well dont let it happen again,, Atleast the number was a good one!!!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    In the scale of things it's not a big mess up. Enjoy the good number and work on not using the scales again for the rest of the month. It doesn't really change things.
  • lovelylauz02
    lovelylauz02 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey... stupid me did it. I hopped on in the middle of the week (which I normally never do), but I had a weak moment and couldn't resist. I'm kinda glad I did, it wasn't a number I was looking to see, so now I need to get it back together and leave the scale alone for the rest of the week.

It can be done! We will finish this month strong and weigh less than when we started!!!
  • betsij
    Options
    forgiven!