Day 8 - Rest

Options
carlynishere
carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
How's everyone feeling? I look forward to today being a rest day. I have been doing leg lifts on my rest days so here's to 100 leg lifts today.

My thighs can really feel the burn of the squats. I WILL finish this challenge - I even took pics of my backside on Day 1 to compare - hoping there is a difference in 30 days.

Everyone have a great rest day!

Replies

• alwest0902
    alwest0902 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been keeping up. I feel great! My thighs hurt so GOOD! Lol. I have incorporated push ups and crunches right along with the squats.
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Very glad for the rest day. Will get my regular walk in, but I gotta say, if I drop a dollar today it's staying on the ground because I'm not squatting even once!
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Going to get at least 1 walk in today no matter what. I may even do a few squats to keep myself in the groove.
  • Hockeymom610
    Hockeymom610 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ahahaha!! I didn't pay attention to my calendar. I just did 85 squats and THEN realized it's a rest day!!

Enjoy the day everyone!!
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing 85 squats today too! I'm glad I checked in early.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    ahahaha!! I didn't pay attention to my calendar. I just did 85 squats and THEN realized it's a rest day!!

Enjoy the day everyone!!
    Well I guess you get to enjoy a rest day tomorrow. :)
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So far my day of rest has found me raking out the dead leaves from the shrubs, hauling them to the garbage and trimming back the shrubs. Removing all the dead plants and sweeping the walks. Then we went for a walk.
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Very glad for the rest day. Will get my regular walk in, but I gotta say, if I drop a dollar today it's staying on the ground because I'm not squatting even once!

Lol......how about $100 dollar bill??
  • mamask8ter
    mamask8ter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh dear....I did 90 squats today!! Good to know I am not alone!

Enjoy the day everyone!!
  • Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love days off!
  • Here_I_Am
    Here_I_Am Posts: 44
    Options
    So did everyone enjoy their day of rest?
    We're back at it tomorrow with 100, 105 on Friday and 110 on Saturday!!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm a little off. I accidentally skipped one day, so today (Thursday) is my rest day, and I will start again on Friday. I love doing these after a nice workout.
  • stephisneat
    stephisneat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How's everyone feeling? I look forward to today being a rest day. I have been doing leg lifts on my rest days so here's to 100 leg lifts today.

My thighs can really feel the burn of the squats. I WILL finish this challenge - I even took pics of my backside on Day 1 to compare - hoping there is a difference in 30 days.

Everyone have a great rest day!

I wish I thought to take pictures!