Have about 10 remaining, but almost wondering if it's safe

Options
arspring99
arspring99 Posts: 4 Member
I weight 137 in the mornings (137.8...no clothes). I am really cutting my calories and my tummy is NOT happy! I can't exercise due to concussion but am trying to move around the house and do some of that stuff to keep active.

Aside from that, I worry that when I start exercising, I will eat more to compensate. I wonder if I'm at a safe level for calorie intake (my goal level is 1300 a day but I go over most days....doesn't seem like enough and I'm hungry often). However, I am noticing a difference in my body as I was 143 a few weeks ago.

I'd love to be in the 120's, but wonder if I have the willpower and stamina to get there. Also wondering if it's healthy to do so.

Replies

• westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    In general id say mfp dose not give unhealthy recommendations so if your getting your range from mfp your probably fine.

Im 5`4" my ideal weight ( to me ) is 125 that puts me at about 20-21%bf lets my abs show just slightly and i like that lol. currently im 130 ( actually 133 thanks to thanksgiving ) to lose 1.5lbs a week mfp set my calories at 1200. I workout 5 days a week. Ive been here before so i know i can do it. 1200 is tough and yes im hungry often but honestly i think the idea that a person can lose weight and not be hungry is crazy! anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something!