NSV

Options
betsij
betsij Posts: 299 Member
I guess this is a good place to put this, seeing as how we arent suppose to be weighing! (even though I cheated once).

Today I am wearing a large t shirt!!! Did you hear what I said...a Large! Not a 2x not a 1x not a XL....but A LARGE~~!

I guess you can tell this is kinda a big deal to me. Never in my adult life (like since I was 16) have a been in a large. That is all

Betsi
:love: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:

Replies

• nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That is a huge deal! So happy for you????????????
  • dockamie
    dockamie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!
  • roseydo1
    roseydo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Saw your post and couldn't keep from offering Congrats. Total Victory!!!!! Doing a happy dance for your success!
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Definitely a nsv and something to celebrate - well done
  • mzbrentzel
    mzbrentzel Posts: 10
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great NSV :flowerforyou:
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I had a great NSV the other day. My son (who is ten) looks at my midsection and says "Mommy, don't take this the wrong way, but you used to be this big in the middle (holds hands apart a certain distance), but now you're this big (moves hands much closer together)." I was thrilled!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I had a great NSV the other day. My son (who is ten) looks at my midsection and says "Mommy, don't take this the wrong way, but you used to be this big in the middle (holds hands apart a certain distance), but now you're this big (moves hands much closer together)." I was thrilled!

Aw thats awesome!
    I also have a 10 yr old...she told me I use to be Family size, then my son (9yrs old) buts in and says yea now your fun size! Gotta love the kids and their honesty! Makes it easier to believe cause you know they are telling the truth!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Aw thats awesome!
    I also have a 10 yr old...she told me I use to be Family size, then my son (9yrs old) buts in and says yea now your fun size! Gotta love the kids and their honesty! Makes it easier to believe cause you know they are telling the truth!

Fun size, how cute! :laugh: