Let's keep this going

true90inc
true90inc Posts: 33 Member
The HEALTHY way....

I get so annoyed when I see the tread on FFD on the HCG "diet" - It is not safe, not sustainable and well - just plain stupid! So, I bite my tongue, and when I see new entries in it - I try to "bump" our thread up! Help me with this!!!!

We know that life style changes are the way to go and are sustainable - we can't really preach to those looking for an easy answer, but we can try to keep people engaged it the right way to do things!!!

Thoughts?

Replies

• mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Tell me about it! So sad that people actually think they can lose weight like that.
    Dangerous and not healthy.. We can't say anything, can we??
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    OMG, I thought I was the only one! LOL

I read those replies and so want to just shake those people. And yes, we can say something but it's going to fall on deaf ears. It's not what they want to hear. They're going to defend the drops and that method because they desperately want to believe it's the fast and easy fix they're looking for. Not that eating 500 cals a day is easy but it beats working out and holding yourself accountable for what you do eat. Makes me sad.
  • true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    And really - let's face it - it is not all that hard, especially when you make being healthy a LIFESTYLE!!!

That said.....I am going to only have a spoonful of the ice cream cake we are having today.....holy cow - those have a ton of calories!
  • juliasnewlife
    juliasnewlife Posts: 50 Member
    Totally in agreement. I may be losing super slow but I am maintaining my losses and doing it the healthy lifelong way!