Hello!

Options
AnjiNicole
AnjiNicole Posts: 5 Member
Hi all!!! My name is Anji. I joined this group when I saw the subtitle 'you are what you eat'- I thought it was so wild that I had literally just got done creating a picture journal and calling it the same thing. I figured I'd post and tell you all about it in case someone else could use the idea. I used a note-taking app on my phone to make a journal that starts out with my current picture in a swim suit (my hopeful before picture) as I have about 50lbs. to lose, then I'm going to take a picture of everything I eat, and then I'm going to take more pictures of myself periodically to document progress. I think this strategy might be more helpful to me because I tend to eat badly even though I keep around my calorie range... I'm hoping seeing it all lined out like this will help me to aim for beauty not just a number...Vegetables are gorgeous and I want to be gorgeous too!

Replies

• cathyc15
    cathyc15 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I totally agree that we a reflection of what we eat! Sounds like an awesome idea you have to take pictures!! I find visuals a lot more inspiring than just reading what I've been eating. I totally agree that vegetables are beautiful! I love to see how pretty and colourful I can make my meals! Makes it more fun to eat healthy :)
  • Isagenixbody
    Isagenixbody Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I started waking up in the morning and creating a craving for raw veggie juice. I visualize it and at lunch today - I HAD TO HAVE IT! So then I walked for 25 minutes roundtrip to go get it.