Matt Smith Shave His Head for a Movie

Options

Replies

• Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Outside of dr who i dont care about his looks. I will totaly watch the movie tho, cos he is a good doctor that i enjoy thus i suspect he might be a good actor, but same with tennant, he could be raging pink fairy and i wouldnt give a damn :D

From purely esthetical point of view, his uglyness is unique, so without hair the fact that he has almost no eyebrows shows more, sort of improves his looks for me i guess.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    His hair was the best bit about him, let's face it he isn't the typical Hollywood film star as far as looks go. I've seen him in a couple of other shows, Moses Jones and Party Animal. Didn't like him at all in Moses Jones, but he did a good job in Party Animal.
  • rbartlett9671
    rbartlett9671 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    LOL I've often wondered what Amy really saw in him...
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    He is not traditionally handsome, but distinctive. I have always thought he looks the most alien of the doctors.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You people are insane. Matt Smith is the epitome of human perfection. I will miss the glorious hair, but he is still lovely.
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I think he looks better... I know I am weird :wink:
  • Momm22boys
    Momm22boys Posts: 48
    Options
    I think he's totally sexy with or without hair, maybe even sexier with his head shaved.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I think he's totally sexy with or without hair, maybe even sexier with his head shaved.
    Then you will love all the pic in this article!

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2013-05-14/doctor-whos-matt-smith-shaves-his-head-for-ryan-goslings-new-film/
  • Momm22boys
    Momm22boys Posts: 48
    Options
    Then you will love all the pic in this article!

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2013-05-14/doctor-whos-matt-smith-shaves-his-head-for-ryan-goslings-new-film/

Thanks for sharing! :)