Happy Mother's Day.

Options
To all the lovely mama's ! Have a great day and may this new week,be a healthy ,happy one!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    thanks susanjean, happy mothers day to you. Some people have a difficult time on this day, I am one of them, had a very selfish narcisstic Mom who was very neglectful and it was all about me me with her. I tend to want to overeat, yep, I did, pizza and chinese, did not even realize what I was doing. Well tomorrow is another day, so what if we mess up, it is just one day, oh maybe two! I did send her a card but I cant be around her long, I get too angry and this is bad for me and causes me to eat. Thanks for listening. I do think we have to get away from things or people who cause us to get too angry.
  • susanjean62
    susanjean62 Posts: 200
    Options
    Thank you. Hope you had a good day. I had one of those types of mother's but she is gone. Not worth letting others steal your joy. I went out to eat in a fancy restaurant and was semi good(not eating bread and half of a baked potato,but am sure I consumed more calories than I should of,but it was really yummy. Back to it today. Have a great week!