Season 7B blu-ray already mailed out?

Options
CollegiateGrief
CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
So supposedly some people in the US already received their blu-ray copy of the latest episodes due to a mailing error, and now everyone is either desperately looking for or trying to avoid spoilers. I fall into the former category and, seriously, have not been able to find a SINGLE reliable thing. I'm thinking this is all some sort of publicity stunt, and I am not pleased.

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    That may explain were the people that hacked the DW Wikipedia page got their information. I am just staying away from DW sites and articles.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I'm really thinking it's all a hoax. Seriously, there are no spoilers to be found, even when looking for them. I've been all over tumblr and reddit, nothing. Just a bunch of people saying "If you post spoilers, I will cut you." and no spoilers.
  • misspenfold
    misspenfold Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm really thinking it's all a hoax. Seriously, there are no spoilers to be found, even when looking for them. I've been all over tumblr and reddit, nothing. Just a bunch of people saying "If you post spoilers, I will cut you." and no spoilers.

I got spoiled over at digitalspy (can't remember the topic name), though a lot of people said that what was purported to be spoilers from someone who'd seen the episode is the same as stuff that had been around for about a month or so.
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    IDontLikeRegistering Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's no hoax! I'm just trying to remain unspoiled until Saturday. I wonder whether hanging around Internet forums mightn't perhaps be a bad idea...
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    It's no hoax! I'm just trying to remain unspoiled until Saturday. I wonder whether hanging around Internet forums mightn't perhaps be a bad idea...

Have you LOOKED for spoilers? There aren't any real ones. Don't worry about it, you're not going to see anything by accident if people LOOKING for info can't find it.