Ya jiggling baby...go 'head baby. 5/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hmmmm, since shorts are in season why not work on the thighs. Squats are good and everybody is doing the Squats challenge but what if you want more? You want less jiggling! Try working on the inner thighs! Now this is not a burner of work-out but more for definition.
Go to Denise Austin's 5 minute Inner Thigh work-out on You-Tube. Fun.
Be-Fit videos. I am going to do it.

Peace,
WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Trainer guy took me off ad/abductor in favor of calf raises and bulgarian split squats. No shapely lady legs for me! No sir!

Guys: Inner/outer thigh work is excellent for lateral movement for sports.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Still walking funny from Combat release on Sat the thighs, butt, and ankle (room was so packed when I did a step back in one of the tracks I was too close to the wall and the bad ankle hit the wall) are still screaming (can't wait to do it again!!! Well.. other than that whole ankle thing)
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    love to do it ... for how many days are u doing it?
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Trainer guy took me off ad/abductor in favor of calf raises and bulgarian split squats. No shapely lady legs for me! No sir!

Hey girls look at dudes in shorts!!!!! Did you know that? We like nice legs!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO! Especially when ya'll play sports!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options

Hey girls look at dudes in shorts!!!!! Did you know that? We like nice legs!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO! Especially when ya'll play sports!

From what I remember, football is usually the favorite "man sport" of women because of all the guys in spandex, bending over.:wink:
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I like bicycle legs - works front and back and the gluts. Now - just add the hip abductors (inside/outside) and the legs would be super strong. If you want quick legs, you have to work the quick twitch muscles with exercises like froggies and burpees and skip lunges. But I love good strong legs - man or woman. And I'm not talking bulky - just strong.