Doctor Who season finale leak?

Options
CollegiateGrief
CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
So apparently some people have already received their pre-order DVDs/blu-rays of the new season and have watched the finale. BBC have confirmed this.

But where are the spoilers?! I have scoured tumblr and reddit, and all I can find is a ton of people asking other people not to post spoilers, and people claiming that links went up but were soon taken down. I have yet to see anything more than one picture of a DVD case to prove that this has actually happened.

Yes, the showrunners asked people not to post spoilers, and promised a video of David and Matt if the fans comply. Even so, would the people who got the DVDs not tweet pictures of the cases to gloat? And really... to quote Mr. Dursley... NO POST ON SUNDAYS. If people received their DVDs on Saturday, how did the news not leak till yesterday?

I CALL HOAX!

Replies

• Canuck_Fit
    Canuck_Fit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have less than 12 hours to go until I watch the finale!!! I can avoid any potential spoilers until then...I hope :)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Couple of hours here bwahaha

Plus you must've missed it then it was on the wiki and a couple other websites before it got taken down
  • Canuck_Fit
    Canuck_Fit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Couple of hours here bwahaha

Plus you must've missed it then it was on the wiki and a couple other websites before it got taken down

Thankfully I missed it and I haven't seen it in the Google+ community either thankfully.
  • jamieralph
    jamieralph Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Avoided searching #doctorwho all week on Twitter to avoid any spoilers. So glad I did although I shouldn't have prob listened to The Doctor Who Podcast as they were talking theories about rumours of the 50th special which kinda ruined the ending for me.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been avoiding looking for information all week as well, I'm glad they pull it down when someone posts, I mean really, just be patient and watch the episode and enjoy the reveal...