week 4

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Hi lovelies,

Wow what a commitment from all of you !!! I am so pleased with your efforts I hope you will like this week's challenges .

This is ourforth week challenge !!!! Have fun and get healthy! I am so sorry I am extremlly bussy this week so first part staying same as last week

There is lbs reward for each part of this challenge

max 8 lbs

Exercise
1. 4 days out of 7 of 30-45 min cardio or strength exercise sessions to be spread out during the week as it suits you best!

sessions of jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer or treadmill,Zumba, Aerobics, Dance, DVD , Gym etc.
(moderate cleaning doesn't count ;) !!! )

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed to do at least 4 sessions!!!

2. Try something new or something you didn't do for a while - independent exercise of your choice for 30 min session at least!!! I know its getting harder to come up with something new :-)) ... so don't worry too much it can be anything interesting unusual - special you would like to share :-))

If you lack inspiration, you can try swimming, clubbing (DANCING!!!), another class at your local gym, or that new DVD , take tennis rackets and go play tennis with kids in park ... or football ... I found out trampoline extremely hard in 0 challenge :-) and since I went to work last week I repeated it 2x and love it :-))

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed

so this week we will concentrate on abs and booty and upper body strength !!! And main challenge Crunch and squats

At least 135 squats and 135 crunches spreaded in 3 days and as new exercise try 135 push ups again spreaded in at least 3 days

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed 2 lbs for most BUT DON'T OVER DO

4. Don't forget to take a day rest! Your body needs it.

5. For the WEEK4 FOOD challenge, I thought we might still keep it BASIC ( I think we will always keep it basic ) ! Let's take this week to focus on sugar (this is of course sugar - sweets - chocolate ) and cooking and preparing desert- treets - let other inspire you with their choices and recipes ! - of course you can have fruit !!!

i konow its going to be hard for some so 5x no sweets only way to get 1 lbs advantage

Keep drinking water - even if it is not our topic!!! I hope you picked up some good tips. I hope you got inspired with fish recipes and will keep eating 2x a week fish or other meals that include omega-3 fatty acids as a highlight. And I hope breakfast is your meal for ever . And 5 x a veg or fruit is must,

cooking challenge
Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 4. It will run from today may13th - may 20th . I need the pictures and ingredients of 1 dish you were having this week for yourself. It has to be a dhealthy desert - treet food - no sugar . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation .

You must send picture + recipe here

Best recipe will get 2 lbs advantage for week 3 weigh in and everyone who post picture will get 1lbs

Motivation

1 lbs for team mate who inspire you most

To sum it
4/7 sessions of exercise 1lbs advantage
1 session of something special - let us know what - 1lbs advantage
135 Crunches 135 squats 135 push ups - spread in 3 days - 1 lbs for the everyone who manage to do all + extra 1 lbs for person with most of all
7x your 5 a day foods - 1 lbs advantage
recipe - 1 lbs for everyone who post recipe extra 1 lbs for best recipe
inspire others

Replies

• marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    results for week 2 will be posted as soon as i gget bit of time\!!!
  • jellybelly1986
    Options
    Very glad this is still going on. Was getting quite down heartened!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    For the "No Sugar" challenge, are fruits still okay? I'm assuming you mean no added sugar... Thanks!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Sugar is hidden in lots of different foods so "No" sugar will be crazy hard. Personally I'm gonna go with staying within my required amount of sugar and avoiding sweets like candy, cookies, cake, chocolate, ect.