Camping

Options
FearlessRobb
FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
hey Mass holes :)
Thinking of going camping this summer.
Anyone interested in going? maybe we all can set something up.
(i mean real camping tents NOT RVS)
Undecided if i wanna go in the wood or to a camp ground were they at least have rest rooms lol

Replies

• FearlessRobb
    Options
    damn guess no one
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out the Tully Lake campground. It's walk-in tent camping only with lots of paddling and hiking close by.

Also, the Muddy Pond shelter on the Mid State trail in Westminster might be a good option.
  • FearlessRobb
    Options
    You might want to check out the Tully Lake campground. It's walk-in tent camping only with lots of paddling and hiking close by.

Also, the Muddy Pond shelter on the Mid State trail in Westminster might be a good option.

hey ur back. i was begining to worry. what happened?
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks.

I stopped logging daily since I reached my goal. That is why I'm no longer on the site a bazillion times a day.

I've been holding steady between 163 and 165 Lbs. So, now my focus is to stay vigilant. I'll try to check back here on MFP from time to time.
  • FearlessRobb
    Options
    Thanks.

I stopped logging daily since I reached my goal. That is why I'm no longer on the site a bazillion times a day.

I've been holding steady between 163 and 165 Lbs. So, now my focus is to stay vigilant. I'll try to check back here on MFP from time to time.

bo im still gonna use it when i reach my goal only because my body is weird. eat 1200 calories i loose weight eat 1800 i gain makes no sense since im allowed 1900 according to myfitnesspal