Triathlons

Options
heatherlsi
heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
I've really gotten addicted to training for triathlons and participating in them (better than cake, right?) It's a great, well rounded approach to fitness! My daughters who are 8 and 11 are also getting in on the fun! On the south side we're lucky to have a great triathlon team for both adults and kids. The people on the team are supportive and fantastic to train with. The coach is USA Triathlon certified for both adults and juniors/youth... if you have any questions or want to try out some workouts for free let me know... I'll get you in touch with our coach. We also have a cool facebook page that will give you some idea of who we are as a team. You'll notice that some people are posting weekly mileage.. we're keeping track of our progress as a team towards our big race this year which is at Cedar Point!

https://www.facebook.com/TriTornadoes?fref=ts

Replies

• aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    I've been training on my own for sprint tris. I'm wanting to do the one in June at Eagle Creek and then the Women's Tri in August.
    I have to admit the swimming is killing me. I just don't have the breathing down and I get frustrated. I am trying the total immersion swimming method- wish I could afford to go to one of the workshops.

Angie