Here Healthy_Gal.....

Z_I_L_L_A
Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
Come get sum! You are like a fake azz TV evangelist. You tried your little intervention crap on an Immortal. Take yo azz back to the dark side of the force! With your 5 min. of knowledge that you repeat from the internet. Read the articles yourself, you evidently think 1+ 1= 3. I've been in sports all my life, multiple sports at one time, power lifted for 15 years. Don't preach to me about your feeble little knowledge of fitness. Everyone has opinions but its not right you pushing your unwanted opinions and views on everyone.

That is all.

Big Z

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Nice! Ban the b*tch!
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    lol, I joined this group just to read my pal Z's funny posts!

:)

I am not a fan of CF, but have done it numerous times as I have peers in the fitness industry where I live who own boxes. One is great, the other is a total dweeb of a coach.

you all seem to have great coaches. Happy training!

and I hope a zombie bites Healthy_Gal
    so Z can rip her arms off and make her his Zombie bait slave girl.

Looking forward to a Box workout with you Z when I get into GA this weekend. :)
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    I've never gotten an email from her, I feel left out
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    She's already a blocked user and can't join our group. Sorry to disappoint you all.
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    before I joined this group I could still read all the discussion threads. That's probably how she stalked everyone here. Does blocking her keep her from reading the posts?

just wondering and throwing that out there.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    I don't know the answer specifically, but blocking a user from the group will immediately remove them as a member of the group and will not allow them to rejoin. They will be unable to start topics or reply to existing topics. We can likely make the group "private" but then anyone searching for a Crossfit group will not find us unless by invitation only.