new trail website -IMBA

Options
This is a new website just out of Beta but seems pretty awesome. I like to do my research on trails before I ride so this is great, shows trails all over the place so if you'd like to plan a bike trip, this could provide the insight you're looking for.

http://www.mtbproject.com/

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    That looks like fun! I wonder how accurate the rating systems is. It's rating Mount Carbon as a blue and I think that's a pretty easy trail.
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Looks promising. Thanks for sharing!
  • IntentionaLiving
    Options
    That looks like fun! I wonder how accurate the rating systems is. It's rating Mount Carbon as a blue and I think that's a pretty easy trail.

the site is just kicking off and i'm pretty sure they'll adjust ratings/info as they go.... i emailed them asking to set up different specs for adding pics and i did post my feedback for mustang trail in golden, its not on par with what they've posted as black diamonds. overall i think the site has done a pretty good job. i already see users making ratings (stars), i think that stuff you have to take with a grain of salt, i saw some users gave low ratings to Betasso and to me its a great ride for what it is so i don't get it. i do like the fact it lets users add comments, that's way more helpful.