Week 9 May 13-18

Options
melissalanggin
melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
Hey Everyone,

Wow this is our second to last week. Can you believe it? Unfort these last couple weeks have been really hard. Hubby lost his job (luckily he found a new one today), and I since Monday the 6th I have been sick to my stomach alot.. Haven't been able to hit the gym, which made me lose focus and get off track.. I knew what I was doing to unfort..

I haven't stepped on my scale in over a week... A lil scared to hop back on tomorro and see the damage I did..

Next week I plan to really go for it and reach for the stars and really stick my calorie ratio I want to be as clost to 240 as possible...

What are your plans for the last week of this challenge?

Replies

• Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yep, its down to the bare bones. A few of us are still hanging on. This week was rough for me too; even though I did exercise a few minutes every day, I did no strength training and I can tell. I've weighed a couple times this week and I think I will have a gain tomorrow, but I'm going to hustle really hard today and in the morning. Even though I'm not going to meet my original goal, I'm happy to have broken through my plateau. We have to celebrate the accomplishments we have made. This is a journey; it will never end but it will get easier. We are all strong and resilient! Not everyone can do this, but thank God we are not alone! We've got each other- MFP for life!
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    It is vert apparent that I will not be reaching my goal. I have been on a plateau for about 6 weeks and keep losing and gaing the same couple of lbs. I guess I haven't put on any weight which is a positive, and I will eventually break through this plateau.
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I know I haven't been posting much lately but life doesn't always go as planned.

My father went into the hospital a few weeks ago and recently passed away. It was completely unexpected. During this time period you will noticed I posted some pretty large weight losses due to stress. While there are still many things to be taken care of I do hope to be able to refocus on myself some and continue in reaching my weight loss goals.

Now that things are starting to settle down I hope to be more active in the community again and get back on track.
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe we are on our final week.

I am still here... here....here... I can hear an echo, we've gotten so small. That is probably one of my biggest accomplishments. I tend to start things and not finish. I am finally learning that this is a journey I will be on for a long time.

I won't be hitting my goal but I am happy with what I have done. Looking at our spreadsheet there are some impressive numbers. GOOD JOB!

Once again, THANK YOU to those that started this group and put so much work into it. I appreciate all you have done.

Have a great week my friends.
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the late post.... Things have been crazy for sure.... I was so busy this month with my brothers biday (18) then his graduation ... Now my daughters graduation is this week and we have been also dealing with crazy Oklahoma weather (tis the season of May in Oklahoma)...

I ended up gaining about 2lb this last week, however with everything going on I happened to get back down... Def won't be making my challenge goal but I think I may make it pretty close..

SW 251.2
    W9 246.6