Sport centres near to me.. ?

Options
noirist
noirist Posts: 2 Member
Hi all!

My name's Sarah. I'm 25 and have recently moved to the area, with my partner and we are both looking to get fit! :D

Even though we are fortunate enough to have the beach 5 mins down the hill from our flat, I am not comfortable swimming in open water but I do like swimming every now and then, and so I was wondering if anyone could tell me which is the nearest - and best - sports centre I could visit for leisure swimming / doing laps. (If it has a sauna, solarium and steam room too, then that'd be perfect!!)

I live on West Hill Road and rely on public transport or walking to get to places, just so you know.

So, yeah, if anyone could give me some recomendations of decent sport centres I'd really appreciate it. Cheers!

-Sarah

Replies

• nick1109
    nick1109 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    BH live is a scheme that the council run in Bournemouth and it gives you access to 4 gyms. Stokewood, LittleDown, David English and another that aludes me at this time.

Perhaps look into this as its pretty reasonable on price too. If you want a pool then you'll have to go with one of these.

I use one of the gyms in town centre but they are just gyms, no pool and sauna etc