Looking for more MFP buddies!

Options
tanyab222
tanyab222 Posts: 16 Member
Hello,

I've been on here for a little while. I'm looking for more buddies to add to my friends list if anyone is interested! Seems like some of my friends are dying out sorta speak! I also have IBS issues with the big C mostly. Would be great to have others who understand the struggles of food similarly to me! Although I think Its wonderful to see so many others being able to workout and really dig their heels into losing weight through proper diet and exercise...but...I can only do mainly the diet part right now due to chronic pain and health issues!! LOL :laugh: So feel free to add me if your interested! :smile: Look forward to more buddies! :flowerforyou:
Tanya B.

Replies

• AnnaM63
    AnnaM63 Posts: 25
    Options
    Sent you a friend request if you want me. I also have IBS-C
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I have IBS/C. I have had issue with this for about 15 years.
  • dArtagnia
    dArtagnia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2 things:

I would love a new friend! I do sometimes miss days posting though... and my diary is not open... I dont know if you are looking for that kind of friend... I have had combination IBS for 14 years...

Thing 2: The top 3 posts have animal profile pics! You have things in common already!!!! :)
  • alinanra
    alinanra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    DO you guys are also trying to gain weight?

I am always having diarrea because of the IBS, and I am too skinny so I am trying to get fat