Humor-Gotta love it!

Options
Inshape13
Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
― Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
― Steve Martin

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
― Garrison Keillor

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”
― Jim Henson

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.”
― Paul Terry

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”
― Charles M. Schulz

“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”
― Albert Einstein

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
― George Carlin

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

“Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.”
― Thomas Stephen Szasz

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
― Groucho Marx

“Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
― Mark Twain

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”
― Lemony Snicket

“I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.”
― Mae West
“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.”
― Anthony G. Oettinger