Haven't done it in 4 days!

Options
mjlong
mjlong Posts: 73 Member
So disappointed in myself, guess I should just start over. My life has been very busy with appointments and family events. Really want to get back to it!! Wish I could do it in the morning I just don't want to wake anyone with my jumping or noise.

Replies

• PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I would LOVE to do it in the mornings, but I am the first one up in my teeny apartment and I know will wake everyone up with my bouncing around. :( I have missed 2 days, but am going to get back into tonight. You can do it!!
  • Lisa_Pinciotti
    Lisa_Pinciotti Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 down! Glad I did it, but I didnt want to!
  • jumpermuffin
    jumpermuffin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was just coming on to confess that I missed a day yesterday due to an 11-hour work day. And other excuses. Like how it's vitally important that I finish my Arrested Development marathon before the new season (!!!) comes out. Valid, eh? Hehe. I may also miss a few days as I'm flying to Oregon to go to my gramma's memorial.

I say stick with it! Try it again! Even though I might have a few days off, I'll still jump back on, even if I stay at Level 1 for a bit longer! There's no rule saying this has to take only 30 days or that each level needs to be done for 10 days. The important thing is to challenge yourself and get yourself on track when life bumps you off. :) I know you can do it! And I sure hope I can too! heheh
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I also havn't been able to do it in 3 days now. I've been doing 10hr days at work and been on my feet walking from here to there for what feels like 90% of the day - there was no way I could face anything but the couch when I got home. Back into it tomorrow.
  • szarlotka717
    szarlotka717 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is always another day. :)