SURVIVOR - Week 19 Results

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Survivor Contestants,

We have reached the end of the first Survivor challenge of 2013. After all the dedication, we were down to three contestants for the last few weeks:

azmiz
doin_it
motherofbride

After they had fell to Exile Island, an Instant Death challenge occurred. After weeks and months of perseverance, our lone Survivor emerged.

Congratulations to doin_it! Over the length of this challenge doin_it has lost an amazing 25.8 pounds!

If you want to do what doin_it did and survive on the island, sign up for the newest round of Survivor, starting at our next weigh-in! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/989116-survivor-challenge-again-sign-ups

S-19_zps2962c16f.png

Replies

• JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great challenge it was:) It helped to keep me on track! I am getting closer to my goal and am slowing down a bit in the loss department! I feel great and am so happy to be on this journey with so many wonderful friends:)
    Thanks everyone!!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, doin_it! Wow, 25 pounds. That is awesome.
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to Doin_it, Motherofbride, and everyone in this group for all of our success! It's only been 4.5 months, just think how healthy and fit we will all be by the end of the year. Thanks for a motivational challenge!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww Thank you :) and thanks to everybody who took part and kept me motivated through this challenge. I know I never would have hung in as long as I did if it wasn't for this challenge and knowing I had to be accountable every week. And to my MPF friends motherofbride and azmiz..you ladies rock and because of this challenge we became friends. Thanks it was a lot of fun..I am looking forward to the next one!! Hugs