New to MFP - Tallahassee area

Hi all! I am new to MFP and I'm looking for workout buddies in the Tallahassee area. 27F, full time state worker, no kids, die hard FSU fan. I need encouragement and want to give encouragement as well. :)

Alana

Replies

• erin62084j
    erin62084j Posts: 4 Member
    Hi!! My name is Erin, I'm 28 (almost 29) and I am also in Tallahassee. I too am a full-time state worker as well as die hard FSU fan. I am married (going on 7 years in November) and we have a 2 year old son. I'm also looking for someone who can relate to this fitness journey I'm on and help with encouragement. I see you've already added me as a friend, I look forward to getting to know you :)
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    I'm in Tallahassee.... full time at the Florida Bar which is almost state! Love the Seminoles, married, 2 little boys! I will send a FR to you girls now! I have an injury right now, waiting on TOC to figure out what to do with me, so my exercise is a little light at the moment. However, I log my food religously. Good luck!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Also in Tally and of course, also work for the state. :-) There are a few of us around here. I go hiking at TB every Sunday morning with another MFPer. Well, sometimes every Sunday morning. lol

I'm not a great workout partner for most because I worked my schedule so I get out at 3:30 and usually go then and I go early on weekends.
  • ChelseaAbe
    ChelseaAbe Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!!! I'm in Tallahassee.. I have been here almost 2 years (Moved up for Grad school and stayed for love) Ended up getting a job up here, so now I am here to stay. Is anyone still active in this group?