Hello, new to group

Options
jerwelch
jerwelch Posts: 3 Member
Hello, I am new to the group I just moved to Grand Haven few months ago. I had Gastric bypass surgery done in New Lenox IL December 17 2012. I statred my weight at 319 and curently 234. I am looking for friends to add or add me to help me keep accountable of what I eat and to get ideas of what others are eating as well. It is a long road ahead of me and good to have people that have been through the same to help.

Jerry

Replies

• hollyhock225
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I had the gastric Sleeve done March 19. I am now down 47 pounds since my first Dr. visit back on Jan.24. I am a short 62 year old who Like you joined to be accountable. I work out 3-4 times a week and 1-2 times a week I do laps or water aerobics. Are you working out with the weight loss? Gool luck and see you on here
  • donnalewis39
    Options
    Hello, I'am new to the group also I had VSG on April 25 2013. I have lost 30 lbs sp far. I' am looking for motivated friends who can help me push myself through good, and bad days. I need all the help I can get right now. Yes it is good to have people that understand the things we go through
  • Alaska476
    Alaska476 Posts: 4
    Options
    I spent 6 months in Winter Garden doing disaster duty after hurricane Charlie and two others. Loved it.
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'am new to the group also I had VSG on April 25 2013. I have lost 30 lbs sp far. I' am looking for motivated friends who can help me push myself through good, and bad days. I need all the help I can get right now. Yes it is good to have people that understand the things we go through
    Welcome! I just read your post and know by now you are probably doing great! I am 12 months out and also still looking for friends that share the same challenges. Feel free to add me and I wish you success.
  • jojolote
    Options
    Good job sir!
  • hollyhock225
    Options
    Hi there I too had the sleeve and I will hit my 6 moth mark on the 19th. I am down 74 pounds and feeling fantastic. Feel free to add me to your friendship list.