This couch potato is HOT!!!!!! :D 5/18

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
How about today while watching your favorite program on the commercials you commit to doing a calisthenic...push-ups, dips, sit-ups, Plank, walking in place or I will even say a good stretching exercise...use the time wisely! Not just sitting on the couch! No...it does not have to be an hour long show...but you get the idea!

See how much you can do! Post what you did!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• fitnessprincess16
    Options
    Oh I get it so like example criminal minds is a hour long show and there are about 4 commercials and they are 4 minutes long.
    So for those 4 minutes I will keep doing jumping jacks till the show comes back!
    that actually sounds fun coming from a exercise hater.
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I may not have worked out during commercials but I did work out. Now I am pooped.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I don't watch the commercials - if I watch a show from TV, and that's pretty rare, it's DVD'd so that I can skip all the commercials. I hate that my husband DVD's his shows and then when watching them, he watches the commercials. I'm always saying "Hey, I don't have a lot of time here, skip them will you so that we can get to the show."

I did do 20 minutes of shadow boxing though while I was watching the last part of COPPER from Netflix. That was actually fun. And I always am doing sitting on the ball and doing situps.