don't waste my time! 5/20

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
This is a fun challenge I think....beat yourself! Challenge youself...can you beat you? Soooo, if you do your normal walk, run, or elliptical...whatever for say 30 minutes. Why not try finish in 28 minutes but go harder. Can you finish quicker but with more burn?
Let's say you take stairs at work...can you walk up in faster time?
I sm going to even go off the daily grid and say do it all week...see if you can improve your workout in less time...become a speedy Gonzalez!!!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Well, this is a good project for this week since I'm planning to get back to my cardio, but can't jog quite yet (have to see how cranky ankle is going to handle walking) so since I have to keep to walking and Super Trainer wants me to "speedwalk" I am going to see if I can get my 3 mile walk that was taking me about an hour down to 58-59 minutes or less.... plus so want to look a little like I know what the heck I'm doing because Color Me Rad 5K is Saturday!!!!!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    This is perfect. I just put in my milage for the weekend and I have 73 miles to go for May to reach my 200 mile goal. That means I need to make roughly at least 5 miles per day. That can be bike or walk/run (Steps). I will be so happy when school is out because then I can bike to work. It's really hard to bike while school is in since I'm have a very finite deadline to meet to pick the boyo up at the end of the day. And I have to re-adjust my head around the karate class now since the boyo is not doing karate. His time requirement always meant I had an hour or so for extra time for my exercise. With just me going to Karate - that gives me a bit more free time before class - no more running and eating on the fly but then I miss my time to do strength training. Adjustments needed.
  • Sylph13
    Sylph13 Posts: 15
    Options
    Sounds good. I think I'll take advantage of the day and go walking for a few hours... and I'll make sure 75% of my food is raw today :) ..and I'll drink tea without honey tonight. Yep, that's my goal for today. I'll let you know if I pass, fail, or surpass it tomorrow! <3
  • Sylph13
    Options
    Ok, fine, I'll set my exercise for a 30 minute intense workout instead :p *sigh* I'm really not at the loving exercise point of my life yet lol.
  • threadlove
    threadlove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to average 12 mph on the stationary bike on this level. I'm real close. Maybe this will help me get there today. :laugh:
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I can do push-ups. But today I touched my nose to the floor on every one! 3 sets of 15!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Well today was a rest day...and I wound up taking an hour walk. I'd say that is something...right?
  • Sylph13
    Options
    I had an awesome workout - hated every second of it and felt sick after :p I ate fairly well - could have done better. I had my tea without any sweetener.. overall I'm happy :)