Weekly Chat Thread- Mon 5/20 - Sun 5/26

Options
2»

Replies

• HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 done and done!! Love the Tina part of the fire drills...probably my favourite part of any fire drill...so much fun!!
    Whew! Had a really hard time with 45 EZ tonight, fighting side stiches the whole way through and right before the finale I got really tight in the chest...weird and frighting all at the same time. I was able to finish it out still with a great calorie burn, but hoping this doesn't happen again! Hope everyone else had a great workout today!!

I would be careful with that and stop working out if it happens again. No point in risking your health by pushing yourself too hard...sounds like your body is trying to tell you to slow down a bit. If it continues I would consider going for a visit to your doctor to check it out...would rather be safe than sorry. Chest tightness or pain is nothing to mess with :)

I agree and thanks for your concern! I did slow it down quite a bit when it started, going to see how today goes and take it from there:)
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I took the weekend off. I need to switch up one of my days for 55 ez, but I find it so hard to power through such a long workout. What gets you guys through that Dvd? I did hiit 15 and sculpt 30 today, that hiit is no joke!
    Coffee, lol. I don't workout until the afternoon so I muddle through the morning and save my coffee for lunch time.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    HIIT 25 continues to kick my butt and Sculpt 30 today. My legs feel like lead by the end of that HIIT!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    HIIT 25 continues to kick my butt and Sculpt 30 today. My legs feel like lead by the end of that HIIT!
    I have HIIT 25 on the schedule for the first time tomorrow...so you're saying I shouldn't run in the morning? lol

Fire 55 EZ today. S (my 13 month old) has been a pill lately and woke an hour after nap super grumpy. It wasn't a fun 53 mins for either of us and my burn wasn't the best, but it got done.
  • Merryeri
    Merryeri Posts: 5
    Options
    I did fire 55EZ and to be honest it is still tough to get through! Surprisingly fire 60 is seriously easier than fire 55EZ!! Lol! Weird I know but if I ever want to not do it I will do fire 60. Pus the music is so much better too so it keeps me entertained & goin :)

I am on HIIT week 17 & I just did Fire 55EZ and abs 10. I feel great but now I need more calories! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Core 20 and Stretch 40 this morning and I am officially done week 7!! Now recovery week (so I will be doing other stuff besides because seriously who wants to recover at week 8 haha)! Only 5 more weeks left!
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Thanks Chalene! I can totally feel my oblique muscles when I touch them now. :love:

I can't "see" them yet, but it WILL happen - only 24 days in :glasses:
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    I did fire 55EZ and to be honest it is still tough to get through! Surprisingly fire 60 is seriously easier than fire 55EZ!! Lol! Weird I know but if I ever want to not do it I will do fire 60. Pus the music is so much better too so it keeps me entertained & goin :)

I am on HIIT week 17 & I just did Fire 55EZ and abs 10. I feel great but now I need more calories! Keep up the good work ladies!

The EZ workouts are hard for me to get through too. I think its because of less fire drills/less rest periods.
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Did Fire 30 and Tone 30 today
  • Merryeri
    Merryeri Posts: 5
    Options

The EZ workouts are hard for me to get through too. I think its because of less fire drills/less rest periods.

Agreed Holy! The steady pace & lack of fire drills means less of those 1 minute rests! Lol!! I would do a fire class over an EZ class any day! But I DO make myself do the EZ ones just cause I know I still need that challenge :)

Today is HIIT 20 & Sculpt 30! I always do wonderful as long as I stay in my routine. The challenge for me is sticking to my schedule when I travel which has been a lot lately. I hate doing great for a week or 2 & then go out of town & COMPLETELY fall off the wagon. Ugh! Ive been doing so great this week with my clean eating & working out, Im even down 5lbs since Sunday! But tomorrow we are leaving town again for a week & then when we get back we are moving to a new house. I HAVE to stick to this somehow! Ive never had problems before completing programs until I started traveling. Sucks! Ive gotta FOCUUUUUUUUSSS!
  • lremi
    Options
    I did 55ez today I get into it so much more after the drills and the rest flies by. I tried Fire 60 the other day and omg that felt so much harder
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fire 45EZ this morning. I was like "Oh this is easy peasy"...then that silly irish dance with the heels comes and I'm like..."nvm" and I start to SWEAT!!!...but I am so much better at it than when I first started haha! Started an 30 day abs challenge today to so hopefully that helps mix things up a bit!
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    Fire 45EZ this morning. I was like "Oh this is easy peasy"...then that silly irish dance with the heels comes and I'm like..."nvm" and I start to SWEAT!!!...but I am so much better at it than when I first started haha! Started an 30 day abs challenge today to so hopefully that helps mix things up a bit!

Yes! Although I have to say I love the irish dance thing...it is very hard for me to not feel out of breath. I have to use the Allie brushing the shoulders off level as a way to rest. lol :)
  • lremi
    Options
    I finished my last HIIT 25 for the 12 week challenge YAAAAY. Sculpt 30 today also.
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Fire 30 today, my legs were FEELING it after HIIT 25 yesterday! We managed a morning stroller run before the rain, too, overall a successful day.
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Finished Core 20/Stretch 40/Stretch 10 today. I think out of all of the classes, Stretch 40 is my least favorite.

Guess I'm just not a fan of standing yoga poses. Everytime she wants me to do the upward splits I get a cramp in my hip :sad:
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'M BACK! I had to take three days off due to a nasty nasty stomach bug, but I did Fire 30 + Stretch 10 this morning and I feel really good! Definitely low on energy, no jumping and did mostly low-impact, but it was a good start... Tomorrow I'm in WEEK 12!!!!! Cool for many reasons, not least of which is the TWO rest days you get in there.... :)
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Today makes 75 days straight of Turbo Fire! I'm excited to say that :bigsmile: I haven't been the best of friends with the scale, but the way I look in my clothes is much much better!! I hope to lose a little more weight by day 84 the last day of the 12 week program!! OMGoshh! Just 9 more days!!

Today is my REST day, so everyone who is Turboing it today, Work It :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Last day of Week 11 today...I can't believe it! I did Fire 55 and felt great!