Any Runner's that are Clean Eaters??

Looking for any tips on clean eating and clean eating advice. Anybody out there have any pointers, ideas??

Replies

• ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Depending on what clean eating means to you but I am a "organic, unprocessed, natural fresh food eater" as much as I possibly can be. I try to not eat anything out of a package, make everything homemade etc. There is a clean eating group here on MFP. :) Friend me if you like. :)
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    I do a good job of eating clean except for lunch. I usually end up eating some sort of microwaved meal at my desk most days. At least I have stocked the fridge with organic fruit for my mid-morning and afternoon snacks.
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    I try to stay away from processed or prepackaged food. I cook dinner every night and have been baking my own bread for 7 months now. I try to eat as clean as I can and I feel a lot better when I am staying away from a lot of the over processed garbage out there.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    vegan, grain free, multiple allergies --> so I cook pretty much everything from scratch. I try to stick to whole foods and keep the sugar, fat, and salt low.
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    I would suggest checking out Scott Jurek's book. I have not read it but I hear good things.