My post partum confession

Options
124»

Replies

• shnoots
    shnoots Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I use the "sleep when the baby sleeps" mantra to justify only being awake for 8-10 hours a day. It's glorious.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy pumping sessions cause it's the only "me"time I have for 15mins w/o getting up. Lol

I enjoy them too because I get a few minutes to watch TV at work. :) I also enjoy nursing the baby because I can tell my husband I can't do things since I'm nursing. Burning calories AND being lazy? WIN!
    Yes and yes! I look forward to pumping at work because it's my time to get away from all the people/tasks demanding my time and attention and just relax and even catnap if possible LOL ;)
  • pamperedgirl83
    Options
    I also will confess I wear underwire bras even though I'm still nursing. My boobs just don't look the same in those nursing bras. While they are very comfy and I'll wear them around the house, I just can't wear them to work anymore.
    [/quote]

Same here! I found an underwire nursing bra that I wear when I go out, even though I never nurse in public (she's just too nosy and wants to look around and I'm left flashing everybody). The comfy ones are my "at home" bras.

My night owl days are also long gone. Staying up "late" is now 10:30, even on weekends.

Pretty sure parenthood has turned me into a born again virgin. :blushing: I mean, it happens, but not often. I'd rather sleep, and even though I know it's fine, I still get nervous and worry it will hurt (I had a bad tear).
    [/quote]

same here...im just never in the mood.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I almost cried when I saw Kate Middleton on TV, 5 weeks post partum and looking INCREDIBLE. Here I am, almost 9 months PP and still struggling!!!!!!!!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I almost cried when I saw Kate Middleton on TV, 5 weeks post partum and looking INCREDIBLE. Here I am, almost 9 months PP and still struggling!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine what kind of support she has? Girl, please. You can't compare yourself!!
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Can you imagine what kind of support she has? Girl, please. You can't compare yourself!!

Not to mention she appears to be genetically blessed and on the very petite side.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Support as in Spanx? You're right! I should buy some. LOL I just had a bad hormonal moment. I am petite myself, but the pregnancy weight loss has been very difficult both times!