Kinect 2 - It's amazing (walkthrough)

Options
DesignGuy
DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
Check out this walkthrough with the next Kinect for the Xbox One.

http://gizmodo.com/kinect-2-full-video-walkthrough-the-xbox-sees-you-like-509155673

As a fitness gaming enthusiast, I'm very excited. We just need devs to take advantage of the Kinect 2. It's way more advanced than the current Kinect. For a fitness gamer, the PS4 and Wii U aren't even on the same planet.

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    From the Gizmodo article "The heart rate monitor, which reads your heart rate just by freaking LOOKING AT YOU, "
    that's crazy !
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This sounds so awesome that it's almost creepy. I'm highly intrigued atm. :glasses:
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    One step closer to Skynet
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Bet it still can't do Milo & Kate though.

Once bitten...
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    If I ever buy the xbox one, THIS and the Skype feature will be the only reasons lol
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I love my kinect. ITs been worth every penny - I mean frankly even the CURRENT kinect blows anything else in that sphere out of the water.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The thing that is making me 90% sure to never buy the Xbox one is the fact Kinect is included, the Kinect is the worst thing to happen to the Xbox360. It screwed up the dashboard for people who didn't buy into the gimmick...
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    IMHO, Kinect 2 / xBox One is bad news. Sure, it's nice from an athletic workout stance, but what about all the other stuff?
    What if i wanna play a game WITHOUT having Kinect?
    Why does the Kinect HAVE to be on? Is it always recording? Where are those recordings going?
    Why does the xBox itself have to be always connected? (i'm sorry but once every 24 hours constitutes being always on in my eyes). Why do i have to sell my games i don't play anymore through xBox, and not through my own means?

There is sooo much wrong with the new xBox that it outweighs whatever can be described as good.
    Microsoft is going to need to "fix" a lot before i consider purchasing this...