Wednesday, May 22 - Commitment

Options
Good Morning Die Hards!!

Hope we all had a good day yesterday! ...Lets make today a challenge day!!! Why not make it over hump day with some extra OOMPH!?!?! Whatever plans you had today, try and add a little extra effort somewhere... and extra mile on your walk, extra set of reps with those weights.... You name it, just make it count! :)

Replies

• warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My commitment today is to take a fast-paced walk after work, do 100 squats and do some much needed housework!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am going back to ditch digging after i get home from work, see if i can break up some of the clay at the bottom of the ditch, Sweaty dirty way to lose weight. If I get done before dark, I'll challenge myself to walk that hill. Somewhere in there i gotta grill some chicken breasts. boneless skinless of course.
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    I am going back to ditch digging after i get home from work, see if i can break up some of the clay at the bottom of the ditch, Sweaty dirty way to lose weight. If I get done before dark, I'll challenge myself to walk that hill. Somewhere in there i gotta grill some chicken breasts. boneless skinless of course.

HAHAHA Kirk... Gotta love that digging your way to weight loss! I put my garden in by hand with a pick and a shovel... I felt like of those people you see in old movies... Prison gang chained on the side of the road, smashing up rocks hahahaha :)
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Today I did Day 10 on 30 DS level 2 (Finally!!! :bigsmile: ) and 30 minutes pilates. My challenge for today is walk to the shopping centre instead of driving lol and drink my 8 glasses of water. I can't wait to start the 30 DS level 3 tomorrow as well.:wink:
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Today I will do Day 8 of Level 2 30 DS, and my challenge will be to run 4 1/2 miles. I've done 4 miles the last two nights, but I'll push it a little farther tonight.

Looking ahead to the weigh in this weekend - I'm really hoping I'll get over the weight loss plateau I've been on the last few weeks. It seems like 161 is a brick wall for me - even last year when I lost 22 pounds (only to gain 15 of it back during the holidays) I couldn't get past 161. I've been fluctuating between 161 and 163 the last 3 weeks, and I REALLY want to get over that hump! And this holiday season, I WILL NOT allow myself to pig out like I did last year!
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Met my goal yesterday. Upping protein and seem to be working. Feeling stronger. Will add sit ups & lunges to my routine.
  • crystalball24
    Options
    Woke up early and rode my bike to work, so another nice bike ride home. Then I think the husband and I will take to dogs out this afternoon. My challenge will be watching what I eat today!!
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    So far we are all looking at a great day! I love reading the commitments! Keep 'em coming folks, let's push for personal victory and success!!!!
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My commitment today is based solely on my diet- eat good food and stay within calories.
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am so back on track this week and the scale is moving again. Yay!!

I got 3000 steps before leaving for work. I have to have 6000-6500 before it is time to go home. Then it should be easy to get to the 11000 (5 mile) mark by the end of the day.

I have a mini goal in 2 weeks, nephew's high school graduation. I want to get another 4lbs off.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will push myself to do two sets of ten lunges after my cardio routine tonight at the gym (might not sound like much, but that's alot for me..I can barely do five, if I'm keeping good form!).