Feeling sorry for myself rant!!

Options
Flab2fitfi
Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
I'm having one of those days - woke up feeling crap and skin sore. My joints are killing me and I've slept half the morning away.

As soon as the stomach starting going I knew what had happened - I had eaten something!!

With all my allergies and coeliacs I'm so so careful and the only thing I had was two tiny kids sour dummies. They were sold loose at the shop but the tub had a list of ingredients on and so thought would be ok. Nope and checking on-line other brands have wheat starch in.

Just annoyed - not so much at being ill ( which is a pain in itself) but the continuous checking of food and new allergies.

Over the years I have become allergic to more things and it seems anything I enjoy will be next on the list.

Replies

• Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    I know that feeling.
    I had a bag of green lentels in the cupboard for a few months that i was to scared to try after seeing they said may contain traces. tried them and wished i hadn't cause they didn't contain a trace they was riddled with the stuff and made me soo itchy i was scratching till i bled and then was ill for a whole week .

I should of just stayed away from them.
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Have you tried probiotics? The good ones, the ones they store in the fridge?
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I would try probiotics but not managed to find one that safe with all my other allergies as I also cant have soya, dairy, egg, sunflower or mustard.
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    have you checked Holland and Barrett cause mine are from there and are gf and say no soya on them.
    half price as well at the moment.
    They are working well bubbling away...a tad windy round here today :embarassed:

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=753&prodid=809

this is what i bought yesturday and are really good,are they any good for you