WoW Patch 5.3 Pet Battles

Options
laserturkey
laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
I went to the trouble of getting The Longest Day achievement yesterday, which was a real chore. They have significantly buffed the legendary "Beasts of Fable" pets that I had to make several tries each on most of them, making radical changes to my previous slam-dunk teams. They've split Beasts of Fable into 3 quests, which means you get three bags instead of just the one, but the loot in general from pet battle bags is crappier and stones are perhaps even less frequent to drop than they were. I think I got 2-3 battle stones and 1 panda out of ALL the quests in that achievement. On top of that, the battle stone I was supposed to get as a reward for the achievement hasn't shown up, so I put in a ticket. I am DONE with the Beasts of Fable now. I had been farming them to get pandas for all my friends, but this is no fun anymore, so they will have to grind out the last pandas they need on their own. I'll continue doing the tamer dailies because those remain as they were-- a good source for xp for leveling pets and alts.

Replies

• whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    Hopefully the outcry will result in a nerf.
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I got into Cata areas for pet battles, reading all you posted makes me want to drop it lol