May 23rd

hkmurphy83
hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
Good Morning! I thought I'd start the thread today. I am in a rotation of JM videos this month, and this morning, I did Killer Buns & Thighs - Level 2. HOLY COW! That woman knows how to workout a backside. However, I'm not complaining. My legs are in the best shape of my life and my tush is lifting and rounding nicely! I hope everyone else is having a good day!

Replies

• beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Thanks for jumping in :)

1 hour till I take Jillian on for the 3rd day :) I think I will have to try the Killer Buns & Thighs next if it works well for you, my boyfriend is a butt guy and I neglect that workout area... TMI??? haha
  • lileylu
    lileylu Posts: 1 Member
    I'm getting ready to do day 12 of Body Revolution. I will definitely have to do the Buns & Thighs that I got with it- I had never heard anyone talk about it until you mentioned it now. Are you just doing that, or another workout as well?
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    I'm doing a structured combo of JM's Killer Buns & Thighs and Kickbox FastFix right now. I throw in a random Ripped in 30, 30DS, or if I'm feeling stupid/insane Extreme Shed & Shred. I got ESS with my purchase of BR. I'm going on vacation in a little over a week, so I didn't want to start BR just yet. I'll start it when I get back. How are you liking BR? I've watched all the workouts and am excited to give them a try.